Your financial contribution today will go toward rebuilding lives, breaking cycles of homelessness, and reducing recidivism!
Monarch Thrift Shop and One Heart One Soul partner to provide employment training and opportunities for youth experiencing homelessness and other vulnerable populations. With your support, we are able to provide participants with:
- Apparel necessary for interviews and day-to-day
- Mentorship and training programs by certified instructors to kickstart their career
- Access to technology to complete our program, build their resume and apply for jobs
- A safe space
- Training materials
- CTA transit cards
- Hygiene products, PPE and art kits to aid mental health
- Cohort Stipends
We accept the following items in-store in excellent condition:
- Women's clothing
- Men's clothing
- Children and Baby clothing
- Household Goods
- Home Decor
Looking to donate furniture? We accept furniture from pet- and smoke-free homes with no tears or stains. To donate, please click the button below to provide necessary information.
We are a 501c3 organization. All dollars and items donated to Monarch Thrift Shop are tax deductible. The responsibility of estimating the value of the gift-in-kind donations is placed on the donor by the IRS, rather than the agency receiving the donation.