Your financial contribution today will help provide job training for individuals facing barriers to employment.
To DONATE with no added fees, you can now donate through Zelle. Use our email at email@example.com to donate via Zelle through your bank or Zelle app.
The button below allows you to donate via Credit Card or PayPal (with a 2.9% fee)
Monarch Thrift Shop provides job training for individuals facing barriers to employment, including youth. With your support, we are able to provide participants with:
- Apparel necessary for interviews and day-to-day life
- Mentorship and training programs by certified instructors to kickstart their career
- Access to technology to complete our program, build their resume and apply for jobs
- A safe space
- And coming in 2024, an employment soft skill certification training program
We are accepting donations Wednesday-Friday between 11am-5pm through the front doors, no appointment needed; if you have more than a couple bags of donation, advance notice is helpful.
We also accept small furniture donations and need to see photos of furniture prior to drop off or pickup. If you would like to choose our expedited Furniture Pickup option, which has you cover the cost of pickup and delivery, you can select the blue floating button to the right. If you'd like to see if we can schedule a pickup in the coming weeks, see below for details.
We accept the following items that are in excellent condition:
- Women's clothing
- Men's clothing
- Household Goods
- Home Decor
Looking to donate furniture? We accept furniture from pet- and smoke-free homes with no tears or stains. To donate, please click the floating Donation Pickup button to your right to choose your option and complete your information.
We are a 501c3 organization. All dollars and items donated to Monarch Thrift Shop are tax deductible. The responsibility of estimating the value of the gift-in-kind donations is placed on the donor by the IRS, rather than the agency receiving the donation. For guidance see IRS.gov page here.
Items we do NOT take include:
- Mattresses and box springs
- Sleeper sofas
- Computer equipment and related parts
- Stereo equipment, any large electronic equipment
- VCRs, DVD players
- Partially used craft supplies
- Children's books, used clothing & plastic toys